JOB TITLE: Director, Health Economics
LOCATION: Washington, DC .
The Director of Health Economics will be responsible for developing and executing unique strategies that demonstrate the health economic advantages for new technologies and related procedures. Working with a multi-disciplinary team, the Director will integrate health economic studies and analyses into technology development, reimbursement, and commercialization strategies. The successful candidate will be able to identify market trends, understand technology-specific needs, and develop analyses that better position the technology for market success.
• Eight or more years of direct professional experience in the field of health economics, preferably with a medical device company or consulting firm.
• An advanced degree in a related discipline is preferred but not required for candidates with excellent professional experience.
• Orthopedic experience is preferred but not required.
• A proven professional track record of managing
• Demonstrated record of direct project development and management responsibilities
• Demonstrated success designing and implementing evidence-based solutions, alone or as part of a team.
• Experience performing cost-effectiveness, cost-of-care, QALY and related analyses.
• Experience working with Medicare and commercial claims databases, or similar databases.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and requirements with limited supervision.
• Demonstrated success in contributing to multi-disciplinary teams, explaining the need for specific analyses or variables,
and ensuring appropriate inclusion within the final product.
• Travel Up to 20%.
Please contact us at email@example.com